Used Car Search
Just have to start this week’s diary with a Massive Congratulations to the Welsh Football team and the England Rugby team, and hopefully next I can offer the same to the English footballers, but on current form I think I will need to find something else to write.
Whilst Wales have done great, the bigger achievement goes to the rugby, beating the Aussie’s in Oz twice and not just by an odd point - after a woeful World Cup, just goes to show what an amazing manager can achieve with the same players, and I have been fortunate with my team who with a few different ideas have helped transform the business we took over, it’s all about the people!
By the time this hits the press, I guess we will know if we are in or out, and whichever way we go, it will be interesting to see if they can all make friends again, or in some cases go back to criticising other, and whichever way it goes, if everyone’s claims and counter claims come true!
What would Tony Hancock make of it all if he was still alive, alas he died on 24th June 1968 at just 44.
“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” Kobe Bryant
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE SUZUKI LEEDS
Award winning car dealers in Leeds serving the whole of the UK
- At Luscombe Suzuki Leeds, we aim to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are the only Suzuki car dealer in West Yorkshire awarded 5 Stars for customer service on both their Sales and Service.
- We are the No 1 Suzuki Dealer in the country having won the prestigious award of Suzuki Dealer of the Year in 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- We are the "No 1 Dealer in the UK for Suzuki Motability" having sold more new Suzuki Motability cars than any other dealer - because we are "Motability friendly"
- As a result of our top-scoring Google reviews, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are the No 1 rated New or Used car dealership on Google in Yorkshire!!! Click here to read our reviews
- As a privately owned and run New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers when considering buying or servicing a new or used car
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of their offices on Low Road, Hunslet in Leeds to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for our new and used car customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of motor trade experience
- Due to our close proximity to the motorway network, we sell new and used cars to motorists from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Oldham, Manchester, Lancashire and much further afield.
- As a successful New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage our customers to leave comments and reviews on Reevoo, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook.
- We support local charities, having recently raised over £59,500 for St Gemma's Hospice in Leeds with the supply of a brand new Suzuki Swift for their "Big Car Raffle"
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
See the all new Suzuki Celerio
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer. Available in early 2015, the all-new Suzuki Celerio offers class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers.Find out more
Check out the fantastic new S-Cross!
The fabulous All New SX4 S-Cross, has got it all! Spacious, practical and safe enough for everyday family life, coupled with the styling of a crossover that will get everyone's attention.Find out more
Discover the unique Swift!
The latest Swift has been released in the UK early due to tremendous sales of the Swift range. It’s stylish, safe, economical, reliable and our customers love it!Find out more