Vitara range from £15,999
The New Facelift Suzuki Vitara – Due in our showrooms this September!
First images of the new Suzuki Vitara have been revealed ahead of global debut.
The New model will feature the
- New 110bhp 1.0 Boosterjet engine, which replaces the previous naturally-aspirated 1.6.
- This 1.0 Boosterjet engine has already proved very popular in the Swift, S-Cross and Baleno models.
- It’s a cleaner, punchier and more refined engine and has received rave reviews. The 1.0 litre petrol model will have the ALLGRIP four wheel drive system as an option with manual transmission.
Owners will also benefit from an
- 8% improvement in torque, with a
- smoother power delivery, and a
- 5% increase in miles per gallon.
Visually the New Model Suzuki Vitara features a
- new front grille with vertically positioned chrome slats,
- redesigned lower section of front bumper,
- refreshed head lamps with larger LEDs and a
- new set of alloy wheels.
Changes to the rear include
- graphics on tail lamps with LEDs.
The cabin of the new Suzuki Vitara has also been revamped with a
- new instrument cluster and
- integrated colour screen. It gets
- soft touch material on its instrument panel and
- comfortable seating with quality upholstery.
In terms of safety, the new Vitara features
- autonomous emergency braking,
- lane keep assist,
- traffic signal recognition,
- lane departure warning and
- blind spot and cross traffic alerts.
To be one of the first to see and test drive the New Facelift Vitara, please let us know by completing and returning one of the enquiry forms
0% APR AND £0 DEPOSIT ON THE CURRENT VITARA RANGE on pcp
See and test drive the Vitara Special Edition Kuro from £179 per month on personal contract hire
AWARD WINNING SUZUKI VITARA
Newsflash January 2018 - The Vitara was awarded the 'Best Buy' Accolade at the 40th Anniversary of What Car? Awards, for the third consecutive year, in the small SUV Class. Judged as "the best overall model in its price bracket of less than £16,000".
The judge commented that despite the arrival of competition from a number of manufacturers, the Vitara remains the favourite budget SUV, capable of diesel beating economy and managing an impressive 47.7mpg in the True MPG test. He added that all in all, the Vitara makes for a very compelling small SUV.
CAR OF THE YEAR - THE SUZUKI VITARA - VOTED BY HONEST JOHN IN THEIR 2016 AWARDS
"Suzuki is delighted to announce that Vitara has been voted overall winner at the 2016 Honest John Awards - Since its launch 12 months' ago, the Vitara has proved to be very popular and was voted as the top choice by readers of honestjohn.co.uk - that is in addition to being voted as the Most Popular Crossover again by the readers of the website which has more than 4,400 owner reviews posted and 2.27 million visitors to its new car pages" Click here to read the article and click here for the full road test on the Suzuki S 1.4 Boosterjet
THE VITARA S WINS ULTRALIGHT CATEGORY AT TOW CAR AWARDS 2016
Commenting on the award, David Motton, Tow Car Editor of Practical Caravan magazine said: "We were thoroughly impressed with the Vitara diesel we tested last year, and this year's petrol powered Vitara S is light enough to be considered an ultralight tow car" Click here to read the review
THE MOST POPULAR CROSSOVER - THE SUZUKI VITARA - VOTED BY HONEST JOHN IN THEIR 2016 AWARDS
"Few crossovers come close to matching the brilliance of the Suzuki Vitara. Practical, well built and economical, the Vitara ticks all of the family car boxes, while its five star NCAP rating makes it one of the safest cars in its class. Over the past 12 months the Suzuki Vitara has remained the most popular crossover at HonestJohn.co.uk, with owners praising its affordable price and impressive fuel economy" Click here to read the article and click here for the full road test on the Suzuki S 1.4 Boosterjet
THE SUNDAY TIMES RECENTLY AWARDED THE SUZUKI VITARA AS THE "OVERALL WINNER" OF THEIR "COMPACT CROSSOVER" CATEGORY
"Squint - hard - and you might mistake the new Vitara for a Range Rover Evoque. That's because Suzuki's crossover has morphed from a cheap and cheerful off-roader into a primped, well-equipped vehicle that's top of its class. This has a lot to do with the low starting price. Pick the mid-range petrol model and you’llhave a sat nav, reverse parking camera and DAB radio for a pound under £16,000 — half the cost of the Evoque. It’s comfortable — if not exciting — to drive and there’s plenty of space in the sturdily built cabin. Just accept that this is where the compromise with the price is made. If you want the off-road ability to match the rugged looks, four-wheel drive will take the Vitara’s price to more than £20,000, but it’s a proper system with a choice of modes to match the terrain — just like in the Evoque".
The original Suzuki Vitara was launched in 1988 and has always been known for its stylish design, practical dimensions, great on-road performance, and genuine off-road capabilities. Now, 27 years later, the All-New Vitara has been created taking advantage of Suzuki's exceptional SUV expertise.
With new compact dimensions designed to meet contemporary needs, and a huge level of personalisation options, the new Vitara gives you the option to express yourself on the road. The previous Vitara was known for its commanding driving positon and excellent off roading ability, and this one is no different, with Suzuki's cutting edge ALLGRIP 4x4 system available. What's more, there's also a 'Rugged' and 'Urban' accessory packs available, showing the Vitara is just as comfortable in the city as it is in the countryside.
- All new compact SUV Now available in our showrooms for you to see and test drive
- SZ4 Spec with 16" Alloys, Automatic Air-Conditioning, Cruise Control and LED daytime running lights for just £14,449
- Wide range of single and two tone colour options available
- Radar Brake Support - Automatic braking assistance to reduce accidents (SZ5)
- 1.6 Diesel engine with emissions of just 106g/km2 C02.
- 4 Wheel Drive ALL-GRIP system available on Petrol or Diesel.
The entry level SZ4 is available in the following colours
and is already equipped with some great features including
- Front & rear skid plates
- Silver front grille
- Silver roof rails
- 16” alloy wheels
- Halogen projector headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Front foglamps
- Front & Rear electric windows
- Radio/CD including DAB digital radio and USB connector
- Bluetooth phone and music streaming connectivity
- Auto air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- 1.6 Petrol Manual available
Stepping up to the SZ-T model introduces even more standard specification - as on the SZ4 and the following ...
- 17” silver painted alloy wheels
- Rear privacy glass
- Smartphone link audio
- Satellite Navigation system - Pictured
- 1.6 Petrol Manual and 1.6 DDiS Manual available
The range topping SZ5 model adds the following to the above specifcation:
- Chrome front grille & side trim
(single tone body colours)
- 17” polished alloy wheels
- LED projector headlights
- Suede seat fabric
- Keyless entry with engine start button
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Auto headlights and wipers
- 2 tweeters
- Adaptive cruise control
- Radar brake support
- Panoramic sunroof
- 1.6 Petrol Manual, 1.6 Petrol ALLGRIP Manual, 1.6 DDiS Manual and 1.6 DDiS Manual ALLGRIP available
BODY COLOURS/ROOF COLOURS SZ-T & SZ5
The SZ-T & SZ5 come with the following single-tone and dual-tone options:
|Silky Silver Metallic|
|Galactic Grey Metallic|
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic|
||Atlantis Turquoise Pearl Metallic|
|Body Colours||Roof Colours|
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic||
||Atlantis Turquoise Pearl Metallic||
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic|
||Horizon Orange Metallic||
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic|
||Galactic Grey Metallic||
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic|
||Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic|
MAKE YOUR VITARA INDIVIDUAL TO YOU!!
Here at Luscombe Suzuki in Leeds we are offering bespoke So Color options, to extend the choice of colour combinations beyond those supplied by Suzuki, as their dual tone vehicles have proved very popular - not only does this allow for personal colour options, but also offers our customers the option of dual tone on the SZ4 model, which is not a factory option. We can mix and match almost any colour choice using 3M vinyl wrapping, so owners can own a truly one off car. The cost for this option is exactly the same as the Suzuki factory option, at just £400. Examples of this can be viewed in the Gallery.
VITARA LOOKS GREAT WITH SUPERB TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS .....
ALLGRIP 4-Wheel system is an optional extra on SZ5 models
In the Vitara you will be well prepared for snowy road conditions - whatever conditions you encounter on the roads, , the ALLGRIP 4-wheel Drive system adapts with 4 modes available at the turn of a dial, whilst automatically optimising fuel-efficiency and safety.
Radar Brake Support standard on SZ5 models
Radar Brake Support uses a radar concealed behind the front grille to constantly monitor your distance from vehicles in front. If it detects a potential collision, the system gives a series of warnings and the brakes can be automatically applied thus helping to avoid or reduce damage from an impact.
Adaptive Cruise Control standard on SZ5 models
Adaptive Cruise Control helps to improve safety whilst driving on the motorway . Using a radar hidden behind the front grille whilst driving with cruise control – it can automatically brake or accelerate the Vitara to maintain a safe distance from a vehicle in front.
Advanced Navigation System on SZ-T and SZ5 models
A 7-inch touchscreen display includes satellite navigation with easy to follow 3D mapping and a guidance feature that helps to avoid traffic jams.
Smartphone Link Audio System on SZ-T and SZ5 models
The audio system links with compatible smartphones to enable some applications to be used via the Vitara’s 7-inch touchscreen display.
DAB digital radio standard on all Vitara models
The DAB Digital radio gives access to a huge number of stations and provides great quality sound.
LED projector headlights on SZ5 models
Low-beam LED lamps help to achieve high fuel economy whilst improving the stunning looks of the Vitara
Engine Auto Start/Stop on all Vitara models
The Engine Auto Start/Stop facility stops the engine under certain conditions when the vehicle is stationary thus helping to save fuel and reduce Vitara’s CO2 emissions.
Hill Descent Control on ALLGRIP models
This feature on ALLGRIP models assists in controlling your vehicle's speed whilst driving down steep inclines.
Tyre Pressure Monitor
Every tyre features a sensor enabling tyre pressures to be checked instantly on your Vitara's multi information display. If any reduction in tyre pressure is detected a warning light shows so that you can respond quickly in the event of a puncture.
Auto Express has given the New Vitara 4 STARS - "The Vitara offers a rugged simplicity few rivals provide and that's something that will appeal to many prospective buyers" http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/suzuki/vitara/89565/suzuki-vitara-2015-review
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO PREVIEW
SEE AND TEST DRIVE THE VITARA FLAGSHIP MODEL - THE VITARA BOOSTERJET S
Find out all about it at Luscombe's ....
Vitara S features:
- New 1.4-litre Boosterjet petrol engine
- Standard ALLGRIP 4-wheel Drive
- 6-speed manual and auto transmission options
- Unique exterior styling details
- Unique interior finishes
Featuring the All-new 1.4-litre Boosterjet Engine
Boosterjet is Suzuki’s new line-up of direct injection turbo petrol engines, which offer the combined benefits of outstanding performance and superb efficiency. Vitara S is the first model in our range to feature a Boosterjet engine.
Vitara S 1.4-litre Boosterjet key features:
- Maximum power 140HP
- Maximum torque 220Nm
- 6-speed manual or 6-speed auto options
- CO2 emissions 127g/km (manual)
- Combined fuel econ 52.3mpg (manual)
A number of press reviews for the Vitara S have been published already, all highly praising the Boosterjet engine.
“The Boosterjet engine injects the Vitara with a new lease of life and offers spritely performance without having a detrimental effect on efficiency” What Car?
“The 1.4 turbo picks up far quicker lower down in the rev range, meaning more accessible performance. That extra yard of pace is immediately noticeable, especially when you’re accelerating out of slower corners and tackling inclines” Auto Express
Exterior Design Unique elements
- Unique Front Grille
- Rede LED hyeadlight projector covers
- Satin silver door mirrors
- Gloss black 17" alloy wheels
- Black front foglamp mouldings and body side mouldings
- Rear spoiler
Interior Design Unique elements
- Red interior stitching
- Red A/C vent and instrument accents
- Aluminium alloy pedals
Colour Line up
Vitara S is available in four single-tone exterior colours -
- Bright Red
- Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic
- Cool White Pearl Metallic
- Galactic Grey Metallic
- Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet S Manual CO2 127 g/km from £21,499
- Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet S Auto CO2 128 g/km from £22,849