New 2019 model Vitara from only £16,999
The New 2019 Model Suzuki Vitara is in our showrooms now from only £16,999 - available from £NO DEPOSIT AND UP TO 4 YEARS' 0% APR FINANCE!
This latest model Suzuki Vitara features the
- New 1.0 Boosterjet and 1.4 Boosterjet engines, which replace the outgoing 1.6 Petrol, providing more power and efficiency
- This Boosterjet engine has already proved very popular in the Swift, S-Cross and Baleno models.
- It’s a cleaner, punchier and more refined engine and has received rave reviews. The 1.0 litre petrol model will have the ALLGRIP four wheel drive system as an option with manual transmission.
Drivers will also benefit from an
- 8% improvement in torque, with a
- smoother power delivery, and a
- 5% increase in miles per gallon.
Visually the New Model Suzuki Vitara features a
- New front grille with vertically positioned chrome slats,
- Redesigned lower section of front bumper,
- Distinctive and stylish LED rear combination lamps
- New Alloy Wheel Design
Changes to the rear include
- graphics on tail lamps with LEDs.
The cabin of the new Suzuki Vitara has also been revamped with a
- new instrument cluster and
- integrated colour screen. It gets
- soft touch material on its instrument panel and
- comfortable seating with quality upholstery.
In terms of safety, the new Vitara features
- autonomous emergency braking,
- lane keep assist,
- traffic signal recognition,
- lane departure warning and
- blind spot and cross traffic alerts
It's available in a choice of two new colours:
- Ice Greyish Blue Metallic Dual-tone and
- Solar Yellow Pearl Metallic Dual-tone
Each model in the new range includes:
- Chrome Front Grille
- Silver Roof Rails
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Front Foglamps
- Climate Control Air Con
- Cruise Control
- CD Audio with USB
- DAB Digital Radio
AWARD WINNING SUZUKI VITARA
Newsflash January 2018 - The Vitara was awarded the 'Best Buy' Accolade at the 40th Anniversary of What Car? Awards, for the third consecutive year, in the small SUV Class. Judged as "the best overall model in its price bracket of less than £16,000".
The judge commented that despite the arrival of competition from a number of manufacturers, the Vitara remains the favourite budget SUV, capable of diesel beating economy and managing an impressive 47.7mpg in the True MPG test. He added that all in all, the Vitara makes for a very compelling small SUV.
CAR OF THE YEAR - THE SUZUKI VITARA - VOTED BY HONEST JOHN IN THEIR 2016 AWARDS
"Suzuki is delighted to announce that Vitara has been voted overall winner at the 2016 Honest John Awards - Since its launch 12 months' ago, the Vitara has proved to be very popular and was voted as the top choice by readers of honestjohn.co.uk - that is in addition to being voted as the Most Popular Crossover again by the readers of the website which has more than 4,400 owner reviews posted and 2.27 million visitors to its new car pages" Click here to read the article and click here for the full road test on the Suzuki S 1.4 Boosterjet
THE VITARA S WINS ULTRALIGHT CATEGORY AT TOW CAR AWARDS 2016
Commenting on the award, David Motton, Tow Car Editor of Practical Caravan magazine said: "We were thoroughly impressed with the Vitara diesel we tested last year, and this year's petrol powered Vitara S is light enough to be considered an ultralight tow car" Click here to read the review
THE MOST POPULAR CROSSOVER - THE SUZUKI VITARA - VOTED BY HONEST JOHN IN THEIR 2016 AWARDS
"Few crossovers come close to matching the brilliance of the Suzuki Vitara. Practical, well built and economical, the Vitara ticks all of the family car boxes, while its five star NCAP rating makes it one of the safest cars in its class. Over the past 12 months the Suzuki Vitara has remained the most popular crossover at HonestJohn.co.uk, with owners praising its affordable price and impressive fuel economy" Click here to read the article and click here for the full road test on the Suzuki S 1.4 Boosterjet
THE SUNDAY TIMES RECENTLY AWARDED THE SUZUKI VITARA AS THE "OVERALL WINNER" OF THEIR "COMPACT CROSSOVER" CATEGORY
"Squint - hard - and you might mistake the new Vitara for a Range Rover Evoque. That's because Suzuki's crossover has morphed from a cheap and cheerful off-roader into a primped, well-equipped vehicle that's top of its class. This has a lot to do with the low starting price. Pick the mid-range petrol model and you’llhave a sat nav, reverse parking camera and DAB radio for a pound under £16,000 — half the cost of the Evoque. It’s comfortable — if not exciting — to drive and there’s plenty of space in the sturdily built cabin. Just accept that this is where the compromise with the price is made. If you want the off-road ability to match the rugged looks, four-wheel drive will take the Vitara’s price to more than £20,000, but it’s a proper system with a choice of modes to match the terrain — just like in the Evoque".
The original Suzuki Vitara was launched in 1988 and has always been known for its stylish design, practical dimensions, great on-road performance, and genuine off-road capabilities. Now, 27 years later, the All-New Vitara has been created taking advantage of Suzuki's exceptional SUV expertise.