All New Jimny prices start from £16,249
The New Suzuki Jimny is at Luscombe Suzuki in Leeds
Available in SZ4 and SZ5 variants, prices start from £16,249
With a distinctive design and unique character, the main changes from previous Jimny are:
- More power and torque
- Shorter, wider and higher
- Wider and larger capacity boot space
- Suspension tuned for better on-road comfort
- New advanced safety equipment
- Outstanding enhanced ground clearance angles
- Follow this link to see the changes side by side
Here is a brief summary of the interesting bits on the new Jimny:
- 1.5l engine with more torque than the 1.3l – 130nm vs 110nm. The 1.5l also weighs 15% less with smaller dimensions.
- Up from 85bhp to 100bhp
- The car is 30mm shorter, 45mm wider and 20mm taller, so very similar dimensions.
- Ground clearance now 210mm up from 190mm
- 8 colours available
- Combined fuel consumption is 41.54mpg under the new NEDC*2 test, compared to 39.8mpg on the old Jimny (on the old test)
- Available with 5speed Manual and 4speed Auto gearboxes
- Has Allgrip PRO – includes a low range transfer gear
- Will have traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, dual sensor brake support, high beam assist, hill hold, TPMS, 6 airbags,
Here are details of the Jimny's new practical exterior and functional interior, with utility first and foremost.
- The durable interior featuring scratch and stain resistant surfaces has easy to operate controls which include
- A colour touchscreen console incorporating Sat Nav and DAB radio (as seen in the Ignis, Swift, new Swift Sport, Vitara & S-Cross) amongst other creature comforts like Air Conditioning
- The horizontal instrument panel design helps the driver identify the vehicle's angle
- Features assist grip handle in front of passenger seat
- All switches and controls are designed for easy operation even when wearing gloves
- Folding rear seats create a fully flat loading space with wipe clean surface
- Large tailgate opening enables easy loading and unloading
Under the bonnet of the new Jimny is a
- 1.5 Petrol Engine,
- With 4 Speed Manual Transmission in the SZ4 and SZ5 models
- Also available with 4 Speed Automatic Transmission in the SZ5
- ALLGRIP Pro 4-wheel drive with low range tansfer
- Part-time 4WD
- Switch between 2WD and 4WD
- 4L mode for really rough terrain
Since it's launch in 1970, The Jimny has been loved by customers around the world.
The new generation Jimny carries on the heritage of a small, lightweight authentic off-roader and is a masterpiece of Suzuki 4WD technology.