IGNIS Range from only £10,849
Save up to £1,000 On a Brand New Ignis - Prices start from only £10,849
What Car Awards 2018 - The Ignis picked up the 'True MPG' Award at the 40th Anniversary of What Car? Awards as the most economical new car tested by the editorial team over the last year.
The winning Ignis model was the two wheel drive SZ5 with SGVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) which recorded 59.6mpg in Pure MPG Testing. The SZ5 Allgrip 4WD Model was not far behind either, recording 53.3 mpg
We know how popular the New Ignis is - Our customers Jacqui and Mike Sykes took delivery of ‘his and her’ Ignis last week!! That’s right, one each – here is their pic taking delivery!!
Compact and Efficient City Car
- Compact and extremely lightweight body make Ignis agile and easy to drive
- Efficient 1.2 Dualjet engine
- SHVS mild hybrid option means CO2 emissions as low as 97 g/km and fuel economy up to 65.7 mpg
Iconic and distinctive Styling
- Compact SUV styling and stance
- SUV styling details like roof rails and wheel arch mouldings
- Unmistakable Suzuki styling cues like clamshell bonnet and rear pillar cut-out design
- Huge range of personalisation options
Versatile and Adventurous 4x4
- ALLGRIP Auto 4-wheel Drive option available
- Spacious and practical interior with 50:50 split sliding rear seats
- New advanced safety equipment including Dual Camera Brake support
The new Ignis is a compact crossover designed to offer a stylish exterior along with versatile functionality that is convenient and easy to use. Its new styling eatures strong presence that skilfully blends a fresh new look with elements that remain true to its Suzuki heritage. Suzuki's lightweight and highly rigid new-generation platform incorporates a newly designed suspension system that delivers excellent handling. The SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) system employed by the 1.2 Dualjet engine helps deliver powerful performance and excellent fuel economy.