Newsflash What Car Awards 2018 - "A Serious Amount of Car for the Cash" - The Celerio SZ2 was awarded the 'Best Buy' Accolade at the 40th Anniversary of What Car? Awards, for the second consecutive year, in the category at less than £9,500.
The judge commented "All things considered, the Celerio is a serious amount of car for the cash, Suzuki throws in everything you would realisticallyneed - even on entry level SZ2 trim - and it makes a well rounded City Car Choice".
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer including class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers. Along with providing ample room and great levels of efficiency, the Celerio is also very easy to drive! With fantastic all-round visibility coupled with impressive agility, the all-new Celerio is a joy to drive in and out of town.
Some of the Suzuki Celerio’s top features include:
- Front, side and curtain airbags come on the Celerio for improved levels of safety
- CD Tuner, DAB Radio and USB connectivity with hands free functionality means you can enjoy all your music with ease or take a call with your hands still firmly on the steering wheel
- If the weather starts to heat up outside, cool off inside the Celerio with effective Air Conditioning
- To aid you on your journey, the Celerio comes with ESP, ABS and many more driver aids.
- The elevated seating position gives you excellent visibility
- Its small turning circle makes it easy to get in and out of a tight spot
- Front fog lights improve visibility on misty nights
- and the Polished black and silver alloys add plenty of style