Used Car Search
Right then, this is going to surprise you – it certainly surprised me!!
The idea of meditation and mindfulness was just another silly thing Buddhist monks did, or hippies from the ‘60s – or so I was led to believe!! BUT having been through the constant pain, difficulty to sleep etc over the last seven months - fortunately I am now on the mend and thanks very much to all the well-wishers, and as my consultant said last week, I might just be able to get the medication clear in time for a drink at Christmas!! - But back to mindfulness, I have now discovered apps, videos, soundtracks etc, some just five minutes long, and through those I have discovered the research behind it, using brain scans, and can understand the increase in its popularity. Meditation is not an easy thing to do, and I guess it might take a lifetime to perfect, just like lots of things in life, the harder they are the more rewarding they are, but as a rank novice in the world of either meditation or mindfulness, I can highly recommend trying it.
So you may well ask, why am I talking about it here, well, I think, but I may be wrong, that it’s the sort of thing that people don’t talk about. I have never heard anyone admit to it, but plenty of us must do it, so I’m trying to help lift the stigma attached to it, and, if someone tries it, and it helps them to relax, relieve stress, manage pain, etc even if like me, they thought it wasn’t for them, I’ve done my job!
My advice to you is that you just google it and listen to a video on ‘you tube’ for five minutes, and see what you think. Once again it just proves how clever people were hundreds of years ago to work out it could help your brain, way before pressure of work, in those days it was pressure to survive!!
“Every morning, I do 10 minutes of mindfulness, where I do meditation, and I use that in competition and everyday life” Tom Daley
High local standards are vital for upstanding local businesses
West Yorkshire is not alone in having a Trading Standards department, which Iain Robertson suggests is fast becoming a rarity in hard-pressed local authority terms, although there are plenty of businesses grateful for their ‘watchdog’ services.
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE SUZUKI LEEDS
Award winning car dealers in Leeds serving the whole of the UK - We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
- At Luscombe Suzuki Leeds, we aim to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are the No 1 Suzuki Dealer in the country having won the prestigious award of Suzuki Dealer of the Year in 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- We are the "No 1 Dealer in the UK for Suzuki Motability" having sold more new Suzuki Motability cars than any other dealer - because we are "Motability friendly"
- As a result of our top-scoring Google reviews, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are the No 1 rated New or Used car dealership on Google in Yorkshire!!! Click here to read our reviews
- As a privately owned and run New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers when considering buying or servicing a new or used car
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of their offices on Low Road, Hunslet in Leeds to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for our new and used car customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of motor trade experience
- Due to our close proximity to the motorway network, we sell new and used cars to motorists from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Oldham, Manchester, Lancashire and much further afield.
- As a successful New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage our customers to leave comments and reviews on Judge Service, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook.
- We support local charities, having recently raised over £59,500 for St Gemma's Hospice in Leeds with the supply of a brand new Suzuki Swift for their "Big Car Raffle"
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
The new Suzuki Swift at Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All New Ignis is here
The All New Ignis is here
The all new S-Cross is coming to Luscombe Suzuki
The Suzuki Vitara from Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All-new Suzuki Vitara at Luscombe Suzuki, LeedsFind out more
See the all new Suzuki Celerio
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer. Available in early 2015, the all-new Suzuki Celerio offers class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers.Find out more