Used Car Search
You just never know what’s around the corner - this week I returned to see my consultant following another MRI scan of my back. I anticipated him telling me that the results showed my back was, at best, well on its way to being repaired or, at worse, needed a relatively small operation – I was, however, totally shocked when he started giving me all sorts of details of what he could see, at which point I started to go blank - “Can you fix it?” was all I wanted to know, to which the reply was, “Yes but!!” I felt like a customer must feel when a small fault on a car results in a time-consuming and expensive repair! It turns out, if I have the op, it will be 12 months before the screws, bone grafts etc will have glued themselves together!!
On the same day that I was dealt this blow, one of the team at work was also dealt some bad news, and now we are both helping each other to get through the next year. It’s amazing how life can change – only three months ago both of us were happily getting on with life, now we both have the biggest challenges of our lives, but thankfully, neither of us will let each other lose the positivity we need to get beyond a big setback.
It’s amazing how much we all need mates in tough times, and whilst we have been fortunate enough to help each other, we are both totally committed to helping customers as well - we have lots of customers who have become friends, and even some who we don’t know so well, we have still helped them overcome their issues. It’s just a feeling money can’t buy - to overcome problems and see everyone with a smile - so now I’m the one needing a big chunk of positivity as I can’t imagine a year without playing on my beloved Trials bike, never mind having a major back operation!!
Whilst I’ve been off, I have also realised that a big part of our success is down to caring for, trusting in and looking after each other , because providing safety and security within a group is a major factor in creating a successful business, encouraging people to perform at a higher level and feel better, etc. If you want to know more, read Simon Sinek’s “Leaders Eat Last” . Despite undergoing something I never expected, doing lots of reading while I’ve had time to do it has definitely changed my outlook and understanding of life and business.
“Patience is not the ability to wait, it’s the ability to keep a positive attitude while waiting”. Dr William Holden
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE SUZUKI LEEDS
Award winning car dealers in Leeds serving the whole of the UK - We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
- At Luscombe Suzuki Leeds, we aim to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are the No 1 Suzuki Dealer in the country having won the prestigious award of Suzuki Dealer of the Year in 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- We are the "No 1 Dealer in the UK for Suzuki Motability" having sold more new Suzuki Motability cars than any other dealer - because we are "Motability friendly"
- As a result of our top-scoring Google reviews, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are the No 1 rated New or Used car dealership on Google in Yorkshire!!! Click here to read our reviews
- As a privately owned and run New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers when considering buying or servicing a new or used car
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of their offices on Low Road, Hunslet in Leeds to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for our new and used car customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of motor trade experience
- Due to our close proximity to the motorway network, we sell new and used cars to motorists from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Oldham, Manchester, Lancashire and much further afield.
- As a successful New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage our customers to leave comments and reviews on Judge Service, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook.
- We support local charities, having recently raised over £59,500 for St Gemma's Hospice in Leeds with the supply of a brand new Suzuki Swift for their "Big Car Raffle"
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
The new Suzuki Swift at Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All New Ignis is here
The All New Ignis is here
The all new S-Cross is coming to Luscombe Suzuki
The Suzuki Vitara from Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All-new Suzuki Vitara at Luscombe Suzuki, LeedsFind out more
See the all new Suzuki Celerio
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer. Available in early 2015, the all-new Suzuki Celerio offers class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers.Find out more