Used Car Search
Putting Leeds on the Map!!
Massive congratulations to Leeds’ boxer Josh Warrington, the underdog, who overcame the odds to become World Champion at Elland Road on Saturday night. He was supported by 25,000 Yorkshire folk cheering him on to victory and real tear up of a fight, and Josh showed true Yorkshire grit!!
I can very much relate to the underdog doing so well - I believe here at Luscombe’s we have a great team of people who punch well above their weight - we don’t have the most fashionable franchises, but just like Josh Warrington we find a way to compete. His USP was skill and pure determination, and his size, which on form looked to be a disadvantage, but he found a way – in comparison, I feel our size gives us the chance to give a more personal, less regimented, flexible approach that customers seem to prefer -they certainly tell us that in the reviews and testimonials they leave, and new customers read.
It seems to have been a weekend for the small winners, with Castleford Tigers getting a great win over Leeds Rhinos in a big local Derby.
I’m not sure why, but we all seem to like the underdog, and it’s great when the unexpected happens!
“With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower”. Johnny Weissmuller
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE SUZUKI LEEDS
Award winning car dealers in Leeds serving the whole of the UK - We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
- At Luscombe Suzuki Leeds, we aim to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are the No 1 Suzuki Dealer in the country having won the prestigious award of Suzuki Dealer of the Year in 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- We are the "No 1 Dealer in the UK for Suzuki Motability" having sold more new Suzuki Motability cars than any other dealer - because we are "Motability friendly"
- As a result of our top-scoring Google reviews, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are the No 1 rated New or Used car dealership on Google in Yorkshire!!! Click here to read our reviews
- As a privately owned and run New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers when considering buying or servicing a new or used car
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of their offices on Low Road, Hunslet in Leeds to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for our new and used car customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of motor trade experience
- Due to our close proximity to the motorway network, we sell new and used cars to motorists from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Oldham, Manchester, Lancashire and much further afield.
- As a successful New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage our customers to leave comments and reviews on Judge Service, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook.
- We support local charities, having recently raised over £59,500 for St Gemma's Hospice in Leeds with the supply of a brand new Suzuki Swift for their "Big Car Raffle"
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
The new Suzuki Swift at Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All New Ignis is here
The All New Ignis is here
The all new S-Cross is coming to Luscombe Suzuki
The Suzuki Vitara from Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All-new Suzuki Vitara at Luscombe Suzuki, LeedsFind out more
See the all new Suzuki Celerio
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer. Available in early 2015, the all-new Suzuki Celerio offers class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers.Find out more