Used Car Search
An advert for the retail motor industry!
Recently the TV news, especially on the BBC, has been focussing on the death of the High Street. Even if times are hard, I’m sure the last thing that High Street shops need is this being blasted all over the BBC. Sadly it would appear they don’t seem to care about the jobs and the effect job losses have, just as long as they can fill their 24 hour news programmes! I’m sure nobody really considers it ‘real news’, especially as drug busts and successful prosecutions amongst other things seem to go un-mentioned! I for one, would far rather see news about criminals having been caught and convicted today rather than X Y or Z shop closing down - but maybe that’s just me, who wants to see convicted criminals locked up for a long time, or maybe I would become even more annoyed if they got a slap on the wrist and community service for a week, and kept all their ill-gotten gains!!!
Anyway, back to jobs – there are car dealerships all over the UK are struggling to find staff, and those trained in and enjoying working in the retail sector are perfect for dealerships - the knowledge required for the motor industry is easy to learn for the customer facing jobs. I believe the most important criteria for these jobs is to love giving great service to customers, just like you would be given in a great shop, and I think as an industry, we offer more, because you really get to know the customer much better and build a relationship with them, they come back every year, and, as us older ones know, a year passes in a flicker!
So, if you are worried about your future working on the High Street, do consider the retail motor industry. It’s a great industry to join with great prospects and there is a shortage of applicants for jobs, just the same old ones keep moving from job to job, when an injection of new blood will benefit everyone!
“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do” Henry Ford
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE SUZUKI LEEDS
Award winning car dealers in Leeds serving the whole of the UK - We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
- At Luscombe Suzuki Leeds, we aim to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are the No 1 Suzuki Dealer in the country having won the prestigious award of Suzuki Dealer of the Year in 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- We are the "No 1 Dealer in the UK for Suzuki Motability" having sold more new Suzuki Motability cars than any other dealer - because we are "Motability friendly"
- As a result of our top-scoring Google reviews, Luscombe Suzuki Leeds are the No 1 rated New or Used car dealership on Google in Yorkshire!!! Click here to read our reviews
- As a privately owned and run New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers when considering buying or servicing a new or used car
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of their offices on Low Road, Hunslet in Leeds to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for our new and used car customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of motor trade experience
- Due to our close proximity to the motorway network, we sell new and used cars to motorists from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Oldham, Manchester, Lancashire and much further afield.
- As a successful New and Used Car Dealer in Leeds, we pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage our customers to leave comments and reviews on Judge Service, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook.
- We support local charities, having recently raised over £59,500 for St Gemma's Hospice in Leeds with the supply of a brand new Suzuki Swift for their "Big Car Raffle"
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
The new Suzuki Swift at Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All New Ignis is here
The All New Ignis is here
The all new S-Cross is coming to Luscombe Suzuki
The Suzuki Vitara from Luscombe Suzuki, Leeds
The All-new Suzuki Vitara at Luscombe Suzuki, LeedsFind out more
See the all new Suzuki Celerio
The Suzuki Celerio is an extremely efficient small car with plenty to offer. Available in early 2015, the all-new Suzuki Celerio offers class-leading boot space, stylish looks and space inside for up to 5 passengers.Find out more