IGNIS SZ3 FROM £10,499 with 3 Years' Free Servicing!
Special offer - 3 years' free servicing - july only
on cars ordered and registered during July 2017
FROM ONLY £10,499 OR £125 PER MONTH WITH 5.9% APR FINANCE ON PCP
Representative example : Suzuki Ignis SZ3 5dr 48 monthly payments £125.97 Optional Final Payment £3,985 Cash Price £10,499 Deposit £1,955Total Amount of credit £8,544 Purchase fee included within final repayment £10 Total amount payable £11,986.56 Duration of agreement 49 months Representative APR 5.9% APR Interest rate (fixed) 5.7% based on 6,000 miles per annum
or CHOOSE THE IGNIS DUALJET 1.2 SZ-T 5DR YOURS from £195 DEPOSIT and £195 per month with 3 Years' Free Servicing - July only!
on 5.9% LOW RATE PCP FINANCE - Ask for details
Cash Price £11,999, Deposit £195, 48 monthly payments £195, Final Payment £4,418, Total amount of credit £11,804, Option to purchase fee included in final payment £10, total amount payable £13,973, 49 month agreement, Representative APR 5.9%, Interest Rate (fixed) 5.8%, 8,000 miles pa
We know how popular the New Ignis is - Our customers Jacqui and Mike Sykes took delivery of ‘his and her’ Ignis last week!! That’s right, one each – here is their pic taking delivery!!
Compact and Efficient City Car
- Compact and extremely lightweight body make Ignis agile and easy to drive
- Efficient 1.2 Dualjet engine
- SHVS mild hybrid option means CO2 emissions as low as 97 g/km and fuel economy up to 65.7 mpg
Iconic and distinctive Styling
- Compact SUV styling and stance
- SUV styling details like roof rails and wheel arch mouldings
- Unmistakable Suzuki styling cues like clamshell bonnet and rear pillar cut-out design
- Huge range of personalisation options
Versatile and Adventurous 4x4
- ALLGRIP Auto 4-wheel Drive option available
- Spacious and practical interior with 50:50 split sliding rear seats
- New advanced safety equipment including Dual Camera Brake support
SZ3 from only £10,249
- 1.2 Dualjet Manual
- 15”steel wheels
- Body colour door mirrors
- Front electric windows
- DAB radio
- 4 Speakers
- Air Conditioning
- Rear Privacy Glass
SZ-T from only £11,749
- 1.2 Dualjet Manual
- 1.2 Dualjet AGS +£800
- 50:50 split sliding rear seat
- Roof Rails
- Wheel Arch extensions
- 16" alloy wheels
- Navigation system
- Rear view camera
SZ5 from only £13,299 .
- 1.2 Dualjet SHVS Manual
- 1.2 Dualjet AGS+£800
- 1.2 Dualjet SHVS 4x4 Manual+£1000
- LED headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Front foglamps
- Door mirror side turn light
- Rear electric windows
- Keyless entry/start
- Auto air conditioning
- 2 tweeters
- Leather steering wheel
- Cruise Control
- Driving Assist System, which can gauge the distance and shape of objects ahead including vehicles, white line road markings and pedestrians.
Ignis SZ5 is available with the optional ALLGRIP Auto 4-Wheel Drive system which is similar to that in the Swift 4x4 and gives additional safety benefits with two new features
- Grip Control which can apply torque to a specific wheel that has the most grip available whilst braking slipping wheels and activates when grip control switch is turned on whilst travelling under approx 18mph.
- Hill Descent Control which gently appliles the brakes automatically on steep downhill slopes to control the vehicle's speed provided the hill descent control switch is turned on and vehicle is travelling under approx 15mph in 1st or 2nd gear.
And now the Ignis SZ5 with Dual Camera Brake Support (DCBS) has been awarded a five-star rating in the latest NCAP tests. It is the first supermini to be tested under the latest two tier system whereby a model with the highest level of safety equipment can be evaluated separately. DCBS incorporates stereo cameras mounted on each side of the driver’s rear view mirror that function in a similar way to the human eye. The system can detect objects ahead including pedestrians and alert the driver with full braking automatically applied if necessary.
The new Ignis is a compact crossover designed to offer a stylish exterior along with versatile functionality that is convenient and easy to use. Its new styling eatures strong presence that skilfully blends a fresh new look with elements that remain true to its Suzuki heritage. Suzuki's lightweight and highly rigid new-generation platform incorporates a newly designed suspension system that delivers excellent handling. The SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) system employed by the 1.2 Dualjet engine helps deliver powerful performance and excellent fuel economy.