Used Car Search
Last week was a high point in my business life, when we were presented with one of only 15 “Best UK Dealership to Work For” awards at an Industry Conference in Birmingham.
When I started my own business I wanted to test or challenge myself to see if I could run and own a business successfully - but how do you measure success? Well, as far as I am concerned, if I can provide a safe and secure workplace, and one that improves the lives of the staff I employ, that they enjoy and feel part of, then that’s success in my eyes - and I have managed it without a degree in management!! Just lots of experience and the benefit of learning on the job from some great people, two in particular, and unfortunately neither of them are still about for me to thank, but thanks anyway Eddie and Colin, I was privileged to learn from you.
It’s great to know in this technology-filled world that mine is still a people business, and my philosophy of having a ‘people car business’ is still the best way in business, and that by my creating a good workplace environment, that in turn has a great positive effect on the customers we serve. It’s not rocket science, many people claim it’s the right way, but how many of them actually do it? Well I’m very proud to say we do!!
“By putting the employee first, the customer effectively comes first by default, and in the end, the shareholder comes first by default as well.” Richard Branson
Not From Leeds? Not a Problem!
In the 5 years since we opened, our reputation for excellent customer service has spread far and wide. We now find lots of our customers come from much further afield to buy from us.
- We are open, honest & trustworthy! We have built our whole business on this principle.
- So much so, you can ring our MD direct on his mobile.
- We make it easy and stress-free! No more endless battles with pushy salespeople to get the best price
- Because the most effective advertising for our business doesn’t come from us, it comes from our many happy (and genuine) customers who leave reviews on our service
- How do we know they’re genuine? Because only verified customers can leave a review.
- Communication is key! Our sales executives are extremely experienced in responding quickly and effectively to email and telephone enquiries, and have the latest technology allowing them to send photos and videos of our cars to customers further afield.
- They are also empowered to give part exchange valuations via email or telephone (subject to vehicle condition being as stated) allowing customers across the length and breadth of the UK access to the very best deals.
- With our close proximity to the M1, M62, M621 and A1 motorways, plus our free pickup service from Leeds Railway Station less than 2 miles away, getting to us is easy too.
- Can’t make it to Leeds? No problem! We deliver too.