Used Car Search
I had every intention of this week’s diary being a whinge at the so-called ‘Special Offer Multi-Buys’ at our supermarkets and how misleading they are – you can end up paying more per unit when you buy two or more items on so-called ‘Special Offer’ than just buying one on its own!! It makes my blood boil when car dealerships get such bad press and we are very heavy regulated to ensure we explain everything to our customers – unlike supermarkets who seem to be able to mislead us!!
Anyway, enough of that – yesterday I received a telephone call from J C Decaux, the billboard company, telling us that we were misrepresenting one of their billboards on a video we had produced – because (wait for it) the billboard was talking!!! (You couldn’t make it up could you!). I actually think that someone thought it was a real ‘talking billboard’ rather than a clever bit of video production! But I think it is amazing that they had even seen the video – that just goes to show the amazing reach of social media – it was a video we had produced about the 0% Finance No Deposit offer on the New Suzuki Swift – but they still saw it even though they are not in Leeds!
“A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity.” Dalai Lama
Not From Leeds? Not a Problem!
In the 5 years since we opened, our reputation for excellent customer service has spread far and wide. We now find lots of our customers come from much further afield to buy from us.
- We are open, honest & trustworthy! We have built our whole business on this principle.
- So much so, you can ring our MD direct on his mobile.
- We make it easy and stress-free! No more endless battles with pushy salespeople to get the best price
- Because the most effective advertising for our business doesn’t come from us, it comes from our many happy (and genuine) customers who leave reviews on our service
- How do we know they’re genuine? Because only verified customers can leave a review.
- Communication is key! Our sales executives are extremely experienced in responding quickly and effectively to email and telephone enquiries, and have the latest technology allowing them to send photos and videos of our cars to customers further afield.
- They are also empowered to give part exchange valuations via email or telephone (subject to vehicle condition being as stated) allowing customers across the length and breadth of the UK access to the very best deals.
- With our close proximity to the M1, M62, M621 and A1 motorways, plus our free pickup service from Leeds Railway Station less than 2 miles away, getting to us is easy too.
- Can’t make it to Leeds? No problem! We deliver too.
Take a look at where some of our customers have come from to get the Luscombe’s service.
Hear from our customers
Mrs Albery from Rotherham - "For the second time Luscombe Suzuki made the purchase of this vehicle a hassle free experience. Everything about Luscombes is customer focused. An excellent experience!!"
Margaret Andrew of Sheffield - "I didn't go to the showroom although I have had my previous Suzuki serviced by Luscombe and they were always very good. My first impression was by phone and then by the salesperson visiting me at home. The staff seemed to work as a team and all gave me good service - I was impressed with the whole process by Luscombe staff".
Simon Kennedy from Derbyshire - "Attention to detail and great rapport with customer impressed me - Very helpful to assist in any way - Excellent communication, even made transferring personal number easy and straightforward - A well drilled team in operation, working closely with their customers in a friendly manner. Top Quality Business".
Please feel free to contact me any time - You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or my mobile 07984 647938.