Work at Luscombe Suzuki Leeds
Accounts Manager (with Payroll responsibilities)
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Luscombe Motors Ltd who operate the Suzuki and Mitsubishi franchises for the Leeds area. We are a Multi award winning family business and we are proud to have recently been voted as one of the UK’s best Dealerships to work for. Looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
- Operating the SAGE monthly payroll and Auto Enrolment process
- Banking duties including payment of vehicle purchases and vehicle settlements
What We Offer
- The role can be offered on a flexible basis (25 – 37.5 Hours a week. Monday to Friday)
- 22 days holidays
- Ongoing training including financial support for professional accounting exams after a qualifying period
- Twice yearly bonus scheme (after 1 year’s service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, servicing MOT and repairs work.
- Employee discount savings scheme with high street retailers such as Sainsburys, Debenhams, PC World etc
The successful candidate will benefit from a 3 month handover from a very experienced Accounts Director who is planning to retire in mid 2018.
First interviews will be held with the Accounts Director (Stuart Tillotson) and Finance Director (David Taylor) with a final interview with the Managing Director (Robin Luscombe) and David Taylor.
Start date to be no later than March 2018.
Salary - competitive based on experience
Please note that employment is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Please apply in writing enclosing CV to Mr David Taylor, Finance Director, Luscombe Motors Ltd, Low Road, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1QR or email email@example.com
It’s a team effort at Luscombe’s!
Our success is down to our individual employees – all working together as a team – empowered to make decisions, not running back and forth to their managers. We are all involved in the business and work towards creating an enjoyable and stress-free environment for our customers.
If you would like to join our team, we are interested in hearing from you and if we have no vacancies at present we will keep your details on file – Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org